Hello! I did this makeup tutorial on youtube and I thought it would be cool to share it on here. I have way too much fun taking pictures of the eye look :)
So here's how it looks up close.
- Sephora Mineral Foundation Compact in D30 & D35
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes Quad in Plum Smokes
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Goddess
- Milani Minerals Blush in Sweet Rose
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle
And from far away, it looks completely wearable, although I would wear this anytime day or night!
Hope you enjoyed this post.
Until Next Time,